Just like the picture of this campaign, some of the employers have the feeling their employee is like this when it comes to productivity 'visible on the payroll, invisible in the output.'.
This is due to two things:
1. Not every type of work has an (immediate) measurement of output
2. Not every human is equally consistent in their output due to various reasons.
We would like to have our own solutions to be calculated through (i.e. cost estimate) as well as how costly the problem of untrackable productivity is as a whole.
We want to reach the following:
1. Have insight into how costly untrackable productivity is for the employer
2. If our solutions bring consistency to the inconsistent employees
3. If our solutions are not good enough, what needs to be done additionally
Do you like what we try to solve? Please pledge a small cup of coffee worth as a donation and / or share it this campaign with your network to help us spread the word.
Your donation matters