On May 18, 2017, Cooper & Tess packed their luggage for a trip to a friend's wedding in Utah. They left their apt in Toledo to go to the store before their trip the next day. While they were gone, a fire was reported in the apartment on the floor above them. In the 15 minutes it took them to get back, the entire top floor of their apartment building was engulfed in flames...it was a very windy day, 30 mph winds, and the fire department could not save their building. They lost everything in this fire, but the clothes on their back, and their precious lives. We have set this account up to let their families and friends know about this disaster in their life and also to ask for your prayers for them, as they rebuild their lives together. Anything you can do to help is a blessing to them. Thanks in advance for your support of these two wonderful young adults!!