Hi, my name is Lita, I started Einnim in May of 2020 after being laid off due to the pandemic. As an immunocompromised (autoimmune) gal, I wanted to bring something to the table that would bring at least a bit of solace to my friends in common.
With a bit of cash flow, an INSANE amount of drive, and just the right amount of support from friends and family, I managed to grow Einnim into a brick-and-mortar/e-commerce/event-producing machine now with an AMAZING team to continue on this incredible journey.
With success comes the need to keep producing capital---like, there's NO time to slow down which is why we've decided to take the next step in growing Einnim Candle Bar + Apothecary.
To maintain our small business culture and honor my grandmother Minnie's (get it??) name, we've decided that a GoFundMe was the best way to do so.
So, here we are today, asking our amazing supporters, friends, and family to help us keep this dream alive!
Any money donated will be used to:
- Maintain monthly storefront lease (Ending May 2026) and pay staff in a timely manner.
- Continued marketing efforts to expand our reseller network throughout the states, starting with PNW and West Coasts.
- Purchase products to ensure that inventory needs are met to meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Comfortably manage large wholesale orders and events.
- Remit payments for local market events to spread awareness of brand throughout Chicago and eventually other midwest states.
- Expand Einnim wholesale into 3 locations in the Pacific Northwest and West Coasts (Einnim product is currently sold in over 15 locations throughout Illinois and Wisconsin).
- Apply for a wholesale opportunity with Trader Joes.
- Triple 2022 net sales.
I appreciate each and every one of you and know that Einnim would not be where it is today without you.