Our CLF Big events are joy-filled and create lasting memories for our pupils, whilst shaping who they are and developing their sense of self. We hope you are able to support us on our mission to give our families the support that they need throughout the pandemic, and beyond.
What are we doing?
We have a range of events in our Big Events calendar including a Big Run, Big Trip, Big Bake, Big Athletics Event, a Big Arts Festival and our Big Quizzes. We often involve local celebrities and friends of the CLF to raise awareness of our cause and our events often attract media attention. Prior to the pandemic these events were held in large venues with large numbers of pupils and our staff participated too. Because of the need to now limit physical contact, our big events calendar is now being enacted virtually and we have added some new virtual events, like the Big Christmas Quiz and Big Variety Performance.
Who are we fundraising for?
At CLF we prioritise support for our most vulnerable children and families in line with our HEART values. Here are some of the ways in which we might choose to spend the funds raised:
- Providing memorable opportunities to learn and grow. This may take the form of a positive activity that they might otherwise not have access to.
- Supporting Mental Health and wellbeing; particularly for our most vulnerable.
- Ensuring our most disadvantaged families can return to education quickly. Supporting the transition of our families to the next stage of their education. - Feeding disadvantaged and vulnerable children; prioritising the feeding of families during the pandemic, working with community groups to meet this basic need.
- Keeping disadvantaged and vulnerable children safe; doing everything we can to keep children safe through the pandemic, maintaining contact and support to build their sense of psychological safety.
- Getting disadvantaged families online (now and in the long term); we need to do more to tackle the digital divide, now more than ever with the current jump in technology and on-line learning
- Providing excellent learning opportunities. Planning for closing attainment gaps to allow our disadvantaged families to succeed.
This support will start now, and continue post pandemic. Decisions about spending will be made in response to the needs of our families.
DonationsSee top donations
- Emma Drew
- David Martin
- Jane Hambrook
- Joanna Richardson
Fundraising team: Cabot Learning Federation (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more