They were recently sent to the hospital on Sunday night for decreased fetal movement. They ran a bunch of tests and diagnosed with with early preeclampsia and decided to keep her in the hospital until She delivers the baby. Preeclampsia makes things very high risk for her and the baby and they want to monitor both of them until they have to deliver him. This could be anytime between now and 34 weeks but they hope to wait as long as possible. The are both doing ok, but we will be in the hospital for the duration of the pregnancy. So no more work for her. She had planned to take maternity leave but will end up missing an additional 9 shifts. Can we please band together and help her make this up?