Help Me Make My First Record!
CLICK "READ MORE" FOR GOALS!
I've been playing and writing music for 25 years. I've toured the country as part of a band and played regionally as a solo act for most of my adult life. Though I've had a few great opportunities to record a few singles and release a couple of acoustic EPs, I've never had the ability (or the guts) to do a real album
I have never been more excited about a group of songs than I am with these songs. I want to honor the work and the process and the songs themselves by giving them the best production and finished product I have ever done. I truly believe this is the season I've been growing towards as an artist to own my work and be proud of my work and put it out into the world to create a community around it and start building something special.
I've lived my whole life in the confines of a safe day job to fall back on and let myself get consumed by that safety and used it as an excuse to avoid the hard truth that I was terrified to really call myself an artist and put myself out there and REALLY go for it. But a culmination of personal events in my life, and a world-pausing pandemic put life into perspective. I didn't want to waste my life avoiding the unknown adventure of pursuing what I feel in my bones I'm supposed to do. This album is the start of me diving into the deep end of owning and being proud of the artist in me and honoring the work I'm doing by giving it my all and changing the course of my life toward me living out my passion.
I can't wait for you to hear these songs, but I need your help to get there! I hope you'll join in helping make my dream a reality!
First off, let me be clear that everyone who gives more than $10 will get a digital version of the album sent to them way ahead of public release. If you give $25 or more, you’ll get a physical copy of the album as well. Give more than $100 and you’ll get a special package with extra goodness included.
- $2,500 - With this amount, I can release a 3 song EP (including Stay Wild which is already out. So two more songs) with the goal of garnering enough new listeners and growing my community to release either a longer EP or an album down the road.
- $5,000 - This goal is the bare minimum amount I would need to go into the studio to do a 5-song EP with full production and a band.
- $7,500 - This goal would allow me to do a shorter 7-8 song album with a band and full production.
- 10,000 - This goal would allow me to accomplish a full-length record with a band and full production.
- Anything over the goal - Will go towards some cool custom gifts for everyone who contributes $100 or more + a potential extended special release of the album with extra songs (depending on how much we raise). I have no intention of pocketing anything. Every cent will go towards making the best possible record I can, and every cent over my goal will go towards making this as successful as possible, and allow me to also say thanks to you for supporting me with something a little extra special!
DonationsSee top donations
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters