The fight against Childhood Cancer
My daughter was diagnosed with T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on August 28, 2013. I will be shaving my head, at the Dash N Bash 5k/Obstacle Run, to raise money for the Arkansas Children's Hospital Hematology/Oncology Unit and for Childhood Cancer Research, on September 13th, 2014! We would greatly appreciate any donation!! 20% of the money goes toward the Unit here locally to help with supplies, food, etc., and the other 80% will go towards Childhood Cancer Research, which is needed in a big way!! Thank you so much for any amount that you can contribute.
DonationsSee top donations