Chantel Rose

Chantel suffered a severe allergic reaction to peanuts while visiting Las Vegas on February 20, 2013. She went into anaphylactic shock, and she has been in a vegetative state since. Chantel is my niece who, on Feb.20 2013 went into anaphylactic shock and cardiac arrest from a bite of a pretzel (unknown to her), that had peanut butter on the inside. She is home now with Medicaid insurance, in a vegetative state with the loving care of only her mother, father (my brother) grandmother and, maternal aunt, that has moved in their home to care for her, and with insurance that does not cover what is needed ,you can imagine the cost of medical care and equipment, is overwhelming and
impossible. Our goal is to not only help our family but help build awareness to everyone how serious Peanut Allergy's are!

Donations

  • Anthony Pipia  
    • $500 
    • 31 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 31 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
  • Kevin Roumayah 
    • $50 
    • 31 mos
  • Vinny Locklear 
    • $10 
    • 42 mos
See all

Organizer

Maria Lamia 
Organizer
Grosse Pointe, MI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more