Earlier this week there was a fire in the apartments above Chang's Kitchen. The fire reached Chang's Kitchen, damaging the roof and dining room. The tables, chairs, electrical, and plumbing need to be replaced. All utilities coming in through the roof must be repaired. There is substantial smoke and water damage. This means months of closure at least. The insurance company is currently declining our claim. To assist with rebuilding expenses and the staff's salaries, please donate here to help out a beloved neighborhood institution.