Kaczetow - Centereach House Fire

Last night around 1:15am  my parents Victor and Janine Kaczetow’s house went on fire. My parents as well as my nieces and nephew who they take care of and have full custody of ages 10,6,and 5 were all asleep in the house.  My younger brother Cody and aunt were also in the house. Someone decided to shoot a flare through my brothers bedroom window. His room went up in flames in minutes . There is an investigation going on right now and we hope they catch whoever would do such a horrible crime. Everyone is safe thank god and got out of the house. However, all of their belongings ( shoes, clothes, jackets, etc ) were all ruined . I am asking for donations to help get them the necessities for this extremely difficult time. Any donation will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Donations (0)

  • Darla Paroly 
    • $50 
    • 17 mos
  • J Rulli 
    • $250 
    • 17 mos
  • James Sear  
    • $250 
    • 17 mos
  • Ambrose Family 
    • $250 
    • 17 mos
  • Jennifer Gajdzisz Engel 
    • $40 
    • 17 mos

Organizer 

Britt Any 
Organizer
Centereach, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more