Jackson Family House Fire Fund

Candice and Jawara Jackson's family home caught fire when they were on the way to their son's birthday party on November 11, 2017.   The fire originated in the furnace room and quickly spread. The family was all out of the house but the family dog perished in the fire.  
 Although the home was covered by insurance the contents were not.  The Jacksons will need to replace all of their clothing and personal items immediately. If you would like to help out  this wonderful family, please donate to this GoFundMe Campaign.  Let's help make this family's holiday season a little more thankful and merry for Jawara Jackson and his family.
  • Patricia Ann Adele Murray 
    • $5 
    • 35 mos
  • Melissa Michaud 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
  • Beth Carlson 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • Kristin DiCello 
    • $30 
    • 45 mos
  • Sondra & Wally Kesler 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tracy Favaro 
Organizer
Livonia, MI
Jawara Jackson 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more