Fundraising efforts are underway after a fire at the Cavin/Mondshour residence at 132A Hazel Ave on Monday, February 19, 2018 - Lansdowne, Maryland.
On their 2 year wedding anniversary, Wendy Cavin and her family not only lost their home, but mourn the death of her belated husband Ryan Cavin. He passed away while courageously trying to help save his family. Seven members of the family were affected by this horrendous tragedy including two children.
This GoFundMe account will help cover funeral costs, and replace items lost in the fire and help with living expenses until they find a home.
Please continue to pray for this family as they try to rebuild their lives. God Bless.
- CONSTANCE CANNADY
- Beth Riffle
- Phil & Becca Ward & Richards
- Jennifer Morgan
- Daretta Stevens
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more