Carla & Derrin Fire Recovery Fund

On Sunday 2.18.18 our mom lost her home due to a house fire. The cause of the fire was due to a space heater in the bathroom which ended up going under her flooring and consuming her mobile home along with all her possessions.

We all know Carla and the efforts it took her to purchase this home, her own - which she has been sharing with her Grandson Derrin (who she has custody of). She took great pride in her home and the new life she had created for her and her grandson. 

Long story short, Carla has put her “everything” in this home and in raising her grandson. She now needs help in rebuilding her home and her life. A devastating fire such as this has her starting from scratch. 

Unfortunately she had no insurance so she will be responsible for the demo and removal of the mobile home on top of everything else she will be rebuilding. 

This GoFundMe page has been established to help defray the costs of replacing all their belongings which were destroyed by fire, smoke or water, and to defray the costs of securing a new residence.

Ways you can help Carl and Derrin.

1).  DONATE!  - this allows Carla and Derrin to buy exactly what they need at the best price, at the right time!

2).  NETWORK! - share story with all "circles" in your life

Donations

 See top
  • George Saiki 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Steph & Jeremiah Munson 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $250 
    • 37 mos
  • Amanda Rockow 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • margaret and eric gustafson 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer

Dennis Johnson 
Organizer
Mosinee, WI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more