Camp My Way is a residential wilderness program that helps support Veterans, First Responders and their Families who have been affected by PTSD.Camp My Way
is a Not-For-Profit organization founded by Terrance Kosikar
. It his our mission in life
to help people who are struggling from PTSD
- overcome this terrible injury. Camp My Way will be offering a series of 2 week long introspective nature retreats. These trips will give people who struggle with PTSD – Mental Health
and Substance Abuse
challenges an opportunity to leave their real world problems behind, and to find themselves in some of the most beautiful all natural terrain in the world. In his experience, this has proven
to be an incredibly effective method to help manage his life, and prevent the onset of any future Mental Health struggles.
Our ultimate goal is to help people get their lives back and reconnect with themselves, family and friends through teamwork, meditation, self-discipline, exercise, nutrition and sharing positive experiences in a all natural environment.
We have designed a program of exercises and adventure for our campers to push personal limits, break down barriers, and reestablish a relationship not only with nature, but also with themselves and their families.
These experiences will provide our campers with the proper tools to cope with everyday struggles, and help educate them about problem solving strategies, setting new goals and the importance of daily routines.
Our self sustainability, combined with outdoor Adventure is aimed to help Emergency Service Providers
who struggle with an Operational Stress Injury ( PTSD )
get their lives back … Naturally
Camp My Way
needs your help today.
campaign was created to help the Camp My Way Not-For-Profit Organization
sustain day to day operating costs, to include long term expansion goals.
All donations big or small will be applied 100% to the Not-For-Profit account and will be used and distributed to the organization via vote of the executive board and team members. This is a long term effort, however the quicker we can reach our goal, the quicker we can grow with the ability to sustain the operation to help First Responders and Veterans who are struggling from PTSD. All donations are primarily applied but not limited to the following areas:
- Day to Day Operational Costs (Ex: Utilities, Insurances, Vendor Fees)
- Staff (Ex: Camp Counselors, Directors)
- Camp Upkeep (Ex: Repair, Cleanup)
- Supplies (Ex: New Equipment, Food, Campers Gear)
- Travel (Ex: Public Speaking Engagements, Offset Of Campers Travel Expenses, Hotel Expenses)
- Marketing (Ex: Literature For Fundraisers, Media Buys)
- Expansion (Ex: Camp Buildings, Land Expansion)
Please remember that in order to help those whom suffer PTSD, we need your help and support.
Thank you for your donations and kind words of encouragement.
Camp My Way
will create additional "short term
" gofundme campaigns that will be hyper focused based on immediate needs to the foundation. (please be sure to follow this page for updates
- This Page Last Updated Jan 28th, 2019- Visit Us At www.CampMyWay.com- You can help by donating today, or by sharing this page to Social Media.