Help Pharmacy Students Who Lost Aparment

Three fellow pharmacy students at MCPHS University in Manchester, NH lost their apartment and just about everything in it last night (7/23/14) to a fire which was most likely caused by lightning. These studnts include Kevin Bitar, Ikenna Franklin Nduka, Nastja Rebin, none of which were harmed in the fire.

I made this page to help support them while they try to get back on their feet. My heart goes out to them as they try to recover from these events, especially during such an inoportune time.

Thank you in advance for your support and donations!

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140723/NEWS07/140729493
  • Peter H 
    • $10 
    • 83 mos
  • Lauren H 
    • $50 
    • 83 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 84 mos
  • Kristina Price  
    • $25 
    • 84 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 84 mos
See all

Organizer

Jessica Marx 
Organizer
Manchester, NH
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more