The early morning of March 23, 2016 the Castillo/Carrasco's, a long residing family of Hart, Texas was awakened to the terrible view of their home being caught in flames due to an electrical problem.
First responders were able to help the family get out of the burning home, before anyone could suffer from severe burns. They were rushed to the ER, but due to the amount of smoke they were surrounded by, one was left unresponsive and air lifted to UMC, in Lubbock. The other 3 relatives were also taken in to UMC to be evaluated and were admitted in. Elizabeth, the yougest of the family, 4 years of age was released that same day. As we await more news about the progression of Jorge (47) and Erika (20), the two who are in ICU and Eliseo (19) who is responsive we ask you to wrap this family in prayers for a full emotional and physical recovery!
Atop of having to face costly medical bills, this family has also lost all of their belongings and their home. This GoFundMe page, has been set up for those who can help financially, send a donation of clothing, and to send this family many prayers! In advance we would like to, Thank You!
In addition to helping the Castillo/Carrasco's we would like to help spread awareness to everyone about how important it is to check your smoke detectors and check the batteries regularly! It could save your life!
For clothing donations/personal hygeine necessities, you can send them to: Castillo/Carrasco Family P.O. BOX 300 Nazareth, Texas 79063
or contact Karely Chavira : 806-346-3831 Selina Baca : 806-678-4175 Alex Orozco : 806-315-2458