Next year, we are on to bigger and better things!
• The Denver Women’s Chorus and the Denver Gay Men’s Chorus, as guests of the Colorado Symphony, are opening the season with a concert called Bravo Broadway in September.
• The Denver Gay Men’s Chorus and Out Loud will each be doing their popular Holiday concerts in December, the Denver Women’s Chorus will be doing Space Oddity: Broadway and Beyond in January, showcasing everything from Sondheim to the Time Warp!
• Spring brings excitement from Out Loud as they perform I Am Harvey Milk in Colorado Springs, the Denver Gay Men’s Chorus performs hits of the 70s in Feelin’ Groovy and the Denver Women’s Chorus honors the history of Feminism with a concert called Shevolution. The RMAA season ends with a joint Pride concert between the Denver Gay Men’s Chorus and Out Loud in June.
As with most performance-based non-profits, our ticket revenues from our concerts and membership dues only cover about half of the annual expenses; and we rely on outside membership investments, corporate and individual giving, and our major fundraisers for the other half.
How can you help? July and August are our low revenue months, and we have a gap to make up from last year before we got into 2015. Here’s an example of how you could help:
• $20 covers the cost of music for 1 singer for 1 season
• $30 covers the cost of dues for 1 month for one of our scholarship singers
• $50 helps send one of our members to retreat when they couldn’t afford it
• $100 helps cover the cost of one of our talented musicians at our concerts
• $250 will cover a year of dues for one of our scholarship singers
• $500 will help cover the cost of a nicer performance venue for one of our concerts
Thank you for your support and we hope to see you at one of our concerts!
DonationsSee top donations
- Sheila DeFazio
- Jill Robinson
- Eric Schneider
- philip bartlett
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more