Our goal is $6,000 which is the total for the whole procedure. That would cover the anesthesia needed to put him under, the surgery itself, as well as his required overnight stay afterwards. We would like to reach as close to our goal as we can as soon as possible. The longer we wait to have the surgery the more likely the tumor is to burst. If the tumor bursts it will be more difficult for the surgeons to remove everything and the tumor could return.
I do not have kids so Drake is like a son to me. He goes with me almost everywhere and is very much a mammas boy. I do not know what I would do without him. I anticipated an expensive bill for the procedure but due to our recent move we are unable to cover most of the costs. I was very upset to learn my first vet was misinforming me and I was spending hundreds of dollars on consultations, most of which did not give me any new information. Any help at all would mean the world to us, every little bit counts. If you cannot donate Drake and I understand but we would love your help spreading the word. Don't let his bubble pop!
- Brennan Creaney
- Sharon Krug
- Karen Wagner
- Megan Tackett
- Chris Urban
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more