I’ve saved some money from working, and am planning on moving to a less expensive apartment, but unfortunately, my father recently was hospitalized (he’s OK & recovering, don’t worry!) but he’s not going to be able to work and won’t be able to help me pay for school like I was expecting. Because I’m from Japan, and I’m here on a visa, I am not allowed to work off-campus. This isn’t an opportunity that will likely come up again, and if things don’t work out, I might have to move back to Japan.
I recently completed this master copy:
And I love drawing:
Any amount you could give me to help would be appreciated, but for those who are willing to help:
• for $100, I’ll send you an 11x14 signed color print of the master copy above
• for $250 I’ll send you a signed original graphite drawing or a larger print of the master copy above
• for $500, I’ll send you a signed original graphite and chalk drawing done from life- your choice of image
• for $1000 I will send you a large signed color print of the master copy above, and an original portrait in graphite
• for $2500 I will give you my original Framed Master Copy copy above, 30 x 40 Oil Painting after Artemesia Gentileschi
If it wasn’t illegal for me to work due to the visa restrictions, and my father becoming sick suddenly, I would never ask anything like this, but I need your help.
Thank you so much again for reading this and considering helping me. And, thank you in advance for your help and contributions to my education, I appreciate it more than you know.
DonationsSee top donations
- Seth Weingarten
- Judy Hourani
- Bill Perkins
- Anh Dinh
- Brenda & Hayley
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more