Thankfully all of our associates in Chennai, India are safe.
The devastation that was left in the wake of the floods have left many people in great need of support.
If you are able, please make a voluntary contribution to help aid our impacted colleagues and show them our support during this difficult time.
If you so desire, please share this campaign with friends and family.
Thank you in advance for your thoughtfulness and generosity.
In order to provide additional information on who I am and where the funds are going I'd like to outline a few things in the interest of all who has donated to this campaign.
1. Who am I? This campaign was set up by a small group of individuals that work directly with the individual(s) impacted by the Chennai floods late last year.
2. Where am I from? Myself and two other collegues that set up this campaign are from Schaumburg, IL. We have several locations across the globe where employees are located for our business.
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for. Myself and the other individuals mentioned above are direct collegues of those impacted. The Chennai floods caused devastation to several of our employees.
4. How the funds will be spent? The funds will be given to those impacted the most and will used to replace items that they have lost in the floods. This will include clothing, furniture, food, personal hygiene products and any other items that they have personally lost due to the massive amounts of water that consumed their homes.
5. How you intend to get the funds to those in need? One of our collegues that has been a key part in this campaign is taking a business trip to Chennai within the next couple weeks and will personally distribute the funds to the impacted family.
DonationsSee top donations
- Rajitha Gurram
- Anamika Rashmi
- Michaele Hadley
- Brad Vincent
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more