Hi everyone!! I am happy to announce that I am preparing for the World Championships which will take place on November 6th in Granada, Spain. I am trying to raise funds to cover my training and travel expenses for this year leading up to the World Championships. No donation is too small and every little bit will help me be at my best at Worlds!
The expenses for this include the following:
- Training expenses (20hrs per week) with my coach Vlad Farcas.
- Air fare & entry fees to 4 international tournaments needed for my personal care assistant.
- Physical training with a private trainer two times per week. This is imperative to increase my strength, conditioning, & the ability to perform at the highest level possible.
- Airrosti / Physiotherapy appointments to keep my body healthy.
- International training camps
The four tournaments I plan on competing in are:
Costa Brava Spanish Para Open - March 24-26
French Para Open - May 5-8
Slovenia Para Open - May 11-14
Copa Cristina Hoffman Para Open - June 6-8
News stories after Tokyo Paralympics:
Last but not least, from the bottom of my heart...I want to thank everyone that has helped me in the past and contributed to my success. It means the WORLD to me. This is only the beginning!