KAUA`I SAILING ASSOCIATION is bringing a Marine Education Program to
Kaua`i. The program will focus on supplementing distance learning with hands
on STEAM, Marine Education, Hawaiiana and Sailing Instruction.
• Provide a safe and meaningful learning environment to the Keiki of Kaua`i
• Introduce Marine and Nautical Sciences to the Kaua`i Community
• Provide 7 scholarships for the first 3 months ($15,000)
• Pay lab fees for science activities, projects and experiments ($2,000)
• Pay for educational supplies ($1,000)
• Pay for facility and maintenance costs ($2,000)
All donations to this exciting educational opportunity are tax deductible.
DonationsSee top donations
- Mariko Lum
- Traci Sullivan
- Leila Hankinson
- JT Schoonover
Discover another way to help
Tell others what this cause means to you by starting your own fundraiser.