Local airports have been ordered closed because of flooding and debris which have left the Jacksons stranded at their hotel in San Juan. Their flights have been rescheduled several times with the ever-changing departure now at Monday, October 9.
Sharon and Bobby have given updates when possible. They are currently safe, but the situation is becoming increasingly dire as resources such as food, fuel, and access to clean water are running low.
The costs of their extended stay at the hotel, food and water and other expenses are piling up. We are also hoping to book them on a sooner flight home as one becomes available.
Please consider giving to this fund to assist in the unexpected costs Sharon and Bobby have incurred in Puerto Rico and hopefully get them home soon!
**Funds raised will be given to the Jacksons to offset these costs and if needed used to book new flights to get them home sooner than their new departure date of October 9.
**This fund has been setup by friends and coworkers of Sharon Jackson from Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Read more of the Jackson's story here: http://www.goupstate.com/news/20170919/local-couple-brace-for-maria-in-puerto-rico
- Brian Earnest
- Sara Beth Hammond
- Elizabeth Fletcher
- Phyllis Holder
- Dianne Ellisor
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more