Ed and Barbara died together in their sleep from carbon monoxide poisoning while vacationing in Mexico. Their family needs financial help to get them home, for funeral expenses and for possible legal fees. Please contribute to help Ed's children, Jen/Rhi and Eric, and Barbara's son, Carl, as they work to handle the challenging logistics through their shock and grief. Carbon monoxide detectors
are inexpensive and easy to install in your home. Please include that simple act in your tribute to Ed and Barbara.