Donations can also be made in person at Brentwood Bank or to the Methodist Church at 244 Station Street in Bridgeville. The Red Cross is also set up at the church as well as supplies for Flood Victims including water, food, hygiene products
A benefit will also be taking place at 31 Sports Grill on July 7th from 11 am to 10 pm. Find more info on their Facebook Page.
Big Bear Construction and 31 Sports Bar & Grille are holding a charity event to the benefit of The Bridgeville Rebuild!!! July 7th 11am to 10pm. Live entertainment, Chinese auction, drink specials & food. Will be accepting cash, checks, & gift cards. All proceeds will be taken directly to the Bridgeville municipal building to be deposited into the community flood relief account.
This withdrawal will be deposited at the Brentwood Bank Flood Relief Fund and Distributed through the Bridgeville Borough.
This GoFundMe was created by
Mandi Pryor, Executive Director
South West Communities Chamber of Commerce
Bridgeville Borough [phone redacted]
Bridgeville Fire Department
South West Chamber of Commerce [phone redacted]
Red Cross [phone redacted]
UPDATED INFO WITH OVERNIGHT ACCOMODATIONS AVAILABLE!! (From Bridgeville Borough)
OK, this post a few hours later than I wanted, but better late than never. Here is the info for flood relief:
1. The First United Methodist Church located at 244 Station Street is available for those wishing to donate cleaning supplies, water, snack items, dog and cat food, & gift cards. In the event you need these items, that is where to go.
2. Holy Child Church located at 212 Station Street will be accepting furniture, washers and dryers in the gymnasium from 10Am-4PM all weekend long. They will also be collecting clothes in the Saint Vincent boxes located outside. THEY ALSO HAVE AN OVERNIGHT SHELTER AVAILABLE IN THE CLASSROOMS.
3. The Vineyard church located at 202 Liberty St. is available for those wishing to donate clothing items and food items. For those in need, that is where you go. They will be open for two donations today 3 PM to 5 PM and Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM.
4. The Bethany Presbyterian Church located at 740 Washington Ave. has a fully stocked food bank for those in need of food. They can distribute the food between Monday and Friday 9 AM until 3 PM. They also have manpower available to help clean up.
5. If you wish to make a monetary donation, that can be done at the Brentwood Savings Bank located at 3039 Washington Pike Bridgeville PA 15017. They are located next to Aldi‘s grocery store. Please make the check out to Bridgeville Borough.
6. Dumpsters will be emptied and re-delivered on a continual basis.
7. The Red Cross is out doing damage assessments they will be here all weekend long.
8. Once the Jersey barriers get delivered and put in place on Bower Hill Road, it will re-open. Hopefully sometime this weekend.
9. The phone lines and fax lines are still inoperable at the Borough building and Police Department.
- Orchard Spring Road Halloween Festival
- John Kent
- Donna Dalke
- LaBella Bean
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more