I love golf! My short term goal is to get a golf scholarship to attend college; my dream is to play in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LGPA).
I currently play for Little Rock Christian Academy's Lady Warriors Golf Team, and in the last two years I have had some noteworthy successes to add to my portfolio:
1. In 2015, my score of 94 enabled my school to win 1st Place in the District Conference; my team went on to win 2nd Place in the 5A Girls' State Championship.
2. In 2016, my 1st Place score of 91 led my team to win 1st Place in the District Conference.
3. In September 2016, I led my school's team to win 1st Place in the Arkansas 5A Girls' State Championship with a score of 86! (P.S. The next time you see me, be sure to ask to see my State Championship ring - it is beautiful!!!)
4. In June 2017, I attended a 3 Day Junior Golf Academy at the U of A in Fayetteville and won 1st Place in the Driving Competition.
5. In June 2017, I won 1st Place in the Optimist Junior Regional Qualifier in Conway, AR with a score of 83. Winning 1st Place qualifies me to play in the Optimist International Junior Championship in Palm Beach, FL in July 2017!
6. In June 2017, I won 1st Place in the Sickle Cell Anemia Tournament held in Maumelle, AR.
7. I will attend a 3 Day College Exposure Camp in July 2017. At this camp, at least 10 college golf coaches will be present to scout new talent.
For those who know nothing about golf scoring: the lower the score, the better. Notice how my score has improved each year? LOL
Anyone who has ever played golf, knows that it is a VERY expensive sport. This is why I need your financial support. I need to raise $5,000 by July 20 so I can attend the Exposure Camp and play in the International Tournament in Palm Beach, FL.
Will you please help me?
- Uncle Clyde & Aunt Norma Nelson
- Cynthia Campbell
- Alisha Manning
- Tamara Rudley
- Tony Thompson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more