Stem Cells For Brandon

Brandon Allen, 30 years old now, had two massive, Ischemic strokes in 2015. This is an injury in which recovery is very unlikely. For many years, there have been no cures, but only therapies which could assist in figuring out how to live a life with this sort of injury. However, for some time now many U.S. neurologists have been playing with the benefits of stem cells for stroke victims just like Brandon. Stem Cells are supposed to help with the regeneration of tissue, and when inserted into the CNS, should repair damaged brain tissue due to a stroke, even years later. Surprisingly there is a 90% success rate in which patients return from treatment with what doctors call "miracle" recoveries, seeing as it would normally take about 10 years to gain in traditional therapy. The other 10% also make recoveries but they are minor in comparison. The risks for a procedure like this are just  the same as receiving an epidural. Therefore, Brandon is asking friends, family, and anyone who is able to, to help give Brandon a chance at Stem Cells so that he can, hopefully, get his life back!

Brandon is a military, U.S. Navy, veteran of 10 years. He had the strokes while in the navy reserves. He also graduated from Memphis University with his bachelors degree in Business and Accounting.  After graduating from MU he was hired by one of the top 4 accounting companies in the world, and unfortunately, he had the strokes just 3 months after starting his career. 

Since the strokes he has been going to occupational, physical, and speech therapy at 2-3 days a week. He talks all the time about being able to walk, have a phone conversation with someone, drive himself around, cook a meal, help out with the house work (which... well believe it when we see it, but...), mow the grass, go back to work, being able to start a family, and getting to move back to his favorite place ever- Memphis TN. These are all things that we take for granted every single day, but Brandon knows first hand what it is like to need help with going to the bathroom, the humility and all. 

This has been a reviving experience for Brandon, and while he struggles with why God has set him on this path, he still acknowledges that God has spared his life for reasons that have yet to be revieled. He hopes to get to a place where he can share his story and help others, who are going through similar situations, and bring them comfort in their times of need. 

Please support Stem Cells for Brandon, be it with prayer or financial support, we are thankful for whatever you send our way. God Bless you!!

Donations (0)

  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 8 mos
  • Paul Bako 
    • $100 
    • 10 mos
  • Roselle Allen  
    • $50 
    • 12 mos
  • Pam Uhlir 
    • $25 
    • 13 mos
  • Eric Davis 
    • $200 
    • 14 mos

Organizer 

Brandon Allen 
Organizer
Crawfordville, FL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more