Brad's Fire Loss

Last night in less than an hour my brother had a fire at his place and lost everything.  We believed an electrical fire started in the kitchen.  He lost his beloved dogs, Tucson and Daisy.  The next week is going to be extremely difficult as he goes through the difficult task of trying to salvage what he can and rebuild his life.


 See top
  • Paulette Robillard 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Cortney McElroy 
    • $300 
    • 38 mos
  • Denise Huntley 
    • $25 
    • 38 mos
  • Jennifer Andresen-Meeks 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Marcia Iselin 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Diane L DeLeon 
Tucson, AZ
JD Crane 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more