Brad's Fire Loss

Last night in less than an hour my brother had a fire at his place and lost everything.  We believed an electrical fire started in the kitchen.  He lost his beloved dogs, Tucson and Daisy.  The next week is going to be extremely difficult as he goes through the difficult task of trying to salvage what he can and rebuild his life.
  • Paulette Robillard 
    • $50 
    • 52 mos
  • Cortney McElroy 
    • $300 
    • 53 mos
  • Denise Huntley 
    • $25 
    • 53 mos
  • Jennifer Andresen-Meeks 
    • $50 
    • 53 mos
  • Marcia Iselin 
    • $50 
    • 53 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Diane L DeLeon 
Organizer
Tucson, AZ
JD Crane 
Beneficiary