Joanne and Travis Allen (and two children) of Bow, NH lost their home, all of their belongings and vehicle early this morning from a fire that started in the barn and quickly spread to the house. Everything in the home was lost in the fire. They escaped the flames with only the clothes they wore to bed.
The money raised from this fund raiser is to help them start over. They are in need of everything...such as : clothes, shoes, jackets, furniture, a vehicle to drive to work.
The children are in 6th and 8th grade . Joanne Allen is a teacher in the Bow Schools. The family is currently staying with family.