Bow Barn/ House Fire

Joanne and Travis Allen (and two children)  of Bow, NH lost their home, all of their belongings and vehicle early this morning from a fire that started in the barn and quickly spread to the house.   Everything in the home was lost in the fire.  They escaped the flames with only the clothes they wore to bed.  

The money raised from this fund raiser is to help them start over.  They are in need of everything...such as : clothes, shoes, jackets, furniture, a vehicle to drive to work.    

The children are in 6th and 8th grade .  Joanne Allen is a teacher in the Bow Schools.  The family is currently staying with family.


 See top
  • Maryann Lorenz 
    • $250 
    • 36 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $47 
    • 36 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 36 mos
  • Michelle Peters 
    • $50 
    • 36 mos
  • Sam Hill 
    • $50 
    • 36 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Lisa Webb 
Goffstown, NH
Joanne Allen 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more