Blessing from above saved their lives.
Approximately 2:00 AM this horrific
sound alerted Bob, already awake the fire
started , if not for Bob they would have both
Charmaine lost her hearing years ago.
She would have not heard the sound of the furnace
jetting to the upper level.
All was lost.
The out pouring of family, friends near and far are
coming together to help re build their lives.
The pictures tell the total lost of their home.
Continous prayers are needed as each day will
bring a new beginning for Bob and Charmaine.
To all who have responded my prayers are with you
as we start this journey with Bob and Charmaine.
Thanks to the family that has open their heart and
given them a cottage to stay while repairs will be
made to Bob's home from years ago. This home needs
a multitude of repairs before they are able to move
in. It will be some time before we have a clear estimate.
All donations will be grately appreciated.
DonationsSee top donations
- Angie Wyss
- Jose & Amy Munguia
- Kira Painchaud
- Angela Willoughby
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more