Wow this year just keeps getting worse and worse. Please please anyone out there that can help at all would be amazing. Let me brake down the year for us.
1. I was laid off due to covid and couldn’t start new job until things calmed dawn inCalifornia to travel.
2. My car broke down and needed $3,000 in repairs
3. My daughters car broke down and needed another car that cost around $4,000
4. Rose’s job was suspended due to covid.
5. Rose was in 2 accidents with her car cost of around $1200 to fix
6. Landlord decided to sell the house so we had to move. Cost is an extra $2000 to move in expenses
7. Rose needed hip surgery. Had to be done before ending year because out of pocket max was met. Surgery still cost is $5,000
8. Now my car got stolen have no idea how that will pan out.
9. Our motorhome has still not been fixed and had racked up $500 in tickets it’s about to be towed and needs about $1200 to fix.
As you can see this year has been very hard on us but we can’t seem to get ahead at all. Every turn something worse hits us financially. And our credit card bill keep going up. Probably in $10,000 in credit card debt.
please help if you can in anyway. I know $10,000 is a lot of money but that’s the goal. Anything will help at this point.
if you can’t donate please share this post.
We love all you,
- Nat Tarnoff
- Darren Severino
- Brandon Loyche
- Adam Worster
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more