On Christmas Eve 2017 a fire started at Bill and Traude Hoff's Babine Lake Resort. The fire quickly engulfed the main lodge. The amazing neighbours came out in force and took action to save the remaining cabins and structures. Thankfully no one was seriously injured, just minor burns.
We are raising funds to help replace the lost belongings and supplies used to run the beloved resort.
DonationsSee top donations
- Brett Dravinskis
- Cam Davis
- Hybrid 17 Contracting Ltd
- Lee and mikaela Davis
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more