Bev Laidlaw is the PCS Independent Left candidate for General Secretary the union. #Bev4GS
Bev is an experienced lay activist who currently sits on both the DWP Group Executive Committee and the union's National Executive Committee. She is standing on a platform of:
• A workers’ representative on a worker’s wage
• Elected full time officials and transparent PCS structures
• Rebuilding the union into a serious fighting force
• Equality at the heart of organising and bargaining
• A union that punches above its weight in politics
This campaign doesn’t have the machinery of the union at its disposal. In order to fund campaign activities such as printing leaflets, attending hustings, etc, we rely on the generous donations of those who believe in what we’re trying to achieve.
All donations are gratefully received. Donations received and spending from them will be properly accounted, and any excess funds at the end of the campaign will go to the PCS Fighting Fund.