“ITP: How does it feel?
- How does it feel to be told that you will likely live for the rest of your years with a rare, mostly unpredictable and unknown autoimmune disorder that will affect your blood’s ability to clot and heal and your immune system’s basic ability to fight off infection?
- How does it feel to be told that there is little to no information about your disorder, that every case is different and unique, and will most likely eventually couple with a number of other autoimmune disorder as you age?
- That there is no long term plan for the treatment of your disorder and all you can do is suppress your immune system and manage the side effects?” (Kirkland Scott).
Treatment is not clear and since it is not a widely known disorder, insurance companies are hesitant to pay for all the treatment needed. Beth is in need of support and funds to pay for treatments that insurance will not cover, and endless hospital bills. One factor that plays an important role of her getting better is her stress. Stress greatly affects this disorder, and when she is stressed her body reacts harshly to it.
We are trying to raise enough money so that Beth and her family can focus on Beth getting better and ultimately getting healthy. Whatever you are able to donate will be helpful in relieving the stress of hospital bill. If you are unable to donate, please take a moment to say a few prayers for Beth.
Thank you all for your love and support.
DonationsSee top donations
- Tom Mohr
- Aliana & Mariana Raincrow
- jamil smadi
- Clary and Kegel Family
- Kat, Grace, Sadie Seebeck
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more