Note Ben's apartment is directly above the fire in a plume of smoke. No one was hurt in the fire and luckily, Ben's Smokey the Cat was also rescued! More on that amazing rescue here>
All funds raised here will help support Ben in a deposit, first and last month rent for a new place and to replace his smoke/chemical-damaged belongings, which will not be covered by insurance.
He's currently being hosted by his sister, but would like to move quickly into his own space for himself and his son Jack.
Ben will also post a wish list of household goods if you can support through goods.
Thank you for wrapping Ben in community support during a difficult time!
- Danielle Sewell
- Winnie Wong
- Wilma Jandoc
- Sonia Luevanos
- Gerhard Schneider
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more