On November 16th at appoximately 8:00pm my aunt Michelle's home caught on fire and is extrememly damaged and uninhabitable. At this point we know that 1/4 of the home is a complete loss including my aunt's car which was in the garage where the fire is suspected to have started. Several pets were also lost in this fire.
At this time, the total extent
of damage is unknown. My cousin Cole along with his wife, Amber, and their baby girl live in the home as well as my cousin Sami and her 11 year old daughter Tessa.
Unfortunately the Bateman family is no stranger to tragedy. In 1989 my uncle Kris was electrocuted and killed on the job while working as an electrician leaving behind my aunt Michelle and 3 small children. Several years later the Bateman family experienced what would unfortunately be the first out of two housefires in their lifetime and then in 2015 Tessa's dad DJ unexpectedly passed away.
We are raising money to help the Batemans with immediate living expenses, and basic needs. Please donate! Even if only $5. And if donation is not possible for you at this time, please please share their story. From the bottom of my heart I will be forever grateful!
Let's come together and make the Bateman's load a little lighter this Christmas season.
Love to you all!
DonationsSee top donations
- Darla Rock
- Iryna Kohut
- Barbara Hegland
- Vanessa Hunter
- Donna Sylvester
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more