My grandson Barrett accidently aspirated (inhaled) citronella fuel on Sunday, July 14th. He was rushed to a local hospital and shortly after was air lifted to University of Iowa Stead Family Children's hospital for intense and aggressive treatment into their Pediatric Intensive Care. He has been intubated (breathing tube) since and has undergone several procedures to treat his lung damage and the complications. He is STILL critical. Barrett has a twin sister and 4 other sisters and 1 brother and is from Waterloo. His mom is a full time mom and dad has not been able to work since the accident for apparent reasons. They have a 3 week newborn so mom has been unable to stay for the over nights. They try to keep the siblings all together for this trying time and home for a little routine in their lives. We ask for prayers from the good people on this earth and are eternally grateful for any help. So many people have reached out to my daughter and son-in-law with offers of monetary help. We appreciate such generosity.