Baby Foster’s Tragedy

Obituary
I am deeply saddened to share that 2 year old Adonijah Foster passed away, due to an accidental fire that started in his bedroom while he was sleeping. He was burned and inhaled too much smoke to continue breathing.
The family is devastated. His mother and sister were taken to the hospital after inhaling smoke while attempting to save him. Expenses will be high as a medic helicopter, ambulance, and emergency crew were brought in.
The Fosters have helped so many people, expecting nothing in return. This family can use all the support they can get and I know they will be forever grateful.  Let’s rally together and help them overcome a growing financial burden during this tragic time.
*The funeral expenses have been met. All remaining funds will go to medical expenses, repairing the damage in the home, and replacing the family’s belongings that were destroyed by smoke and fire (no homeowners insurance).
Donate

Donations 

  • Hannah Riess
    • $5 
    • 4 yrs
Donate

Organizer and beneficiary

Penny Crane
Organizer
Moab, UT
Enoch Foster
Beneficiary

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.