Let’s help Courtney

Let’s help Courtney campaign photo, 1 of 3Let’s help Courtney campaign photo, 1 of 3

  • t
  • R
  • Profile photo of gofunme pumpfun
61 donors
Fundraiser’s main image
0% complete

$2,025 raised of 

‌

Let’s help Courtney

Let’s help Courtney

0% complete

$2,025 raised of 

61 donations
Donation protected
Always when struck with sadness, sickness & the unexpected people ask what can I do?? Courtney has been off work for going on 3 weeks & honestly we have no clue when she may get to go back. Let’s help supplement her income & help relieve what I’m sure will be some staggering medical bills

To know Courtney is to love her ❤️

Small update: Thursday 9/11

My little hot mess.. her stomach is still full of infection... tomrw morning she will have to have a 2nd drain put in... there are 3 pockets and they put the first drain in the biggest pocket of infection hoping it would just pull all 3 out but the 2nd biggest has just gotten bigger... she's feeling better, but she's still got a long road ahead of her

Saying she may be her 5-7 more days and may have to go home with the drains

Life update:

Posted with approval from Courtney & Nate ❤️

Sunday August 31st Courtney started feeling super sick almost like she had caught a stomach bug.

Monday September 1st Nate took Courtney to the ER out in Eaton. They gave her fluids, sent her home with nausea medicine.

Tuesday September 2nd Courtney called us at like 1 am begging me to come out and take her back to the ER.. she just could not hold anything down & her stomach was starting to hurt. I went and got her took her back to the Eaton ER.. more fluids, they contacted her OB and they had her transferred Southview.

Wednesday September 3rd they just kept giving her fluids, nausea meds, they did a MRI & internal and external ultrasound.. they could see that her appendix was enlarged, but nothing of concern as far as it being ‘ruptured’.

Thursday September 4th still in the hospital.. debating whether to do a CT scan (CT scan would have subjected the baby to radiation) we were told that the CT scan could come back inconclusive and still not give them a clear answer on the appendix. Still looking at the MRI and ultrasounds they didn’t seem to be overly concerned about her appendix.

Friday September 5th Courtney was feeling slightly better.. still nothing to eat or drink, but drs felt safe sending her home to rest and recover from what we still thought maybe was just a bad stomach bug. Baby looked good.. Courtney was feeling a smidge better so Friday afternoon she went home.

Saturday September 6th Courtney was miserable at home.. couldn’t hold medicine down.. couldn’t hold anything down.

Sunday September 7th Me and Jason went out to check on Courtney she was still in bed and not able to eat or drink ANYTHING without it coming back up. I called the on call OB he stated he would call her in more nausea medicine. & to call the office Monday to be seen in office. Once she got her medicine Nate brought her to our house so she could sleep in our recliner.

Monday September 8th I went to work in the morning then when I got home I called the Dr they couldn’t get her in until 310. By 9ish AM Courtney was begging me to take her back to the ER something wasn’t right (keep in mind still nothing to eat or drink.. I made her some toast she took 2 bites and puked violently) back to Southview we came. I made sure she was good and went back to work at roughly 130.. I made it through my first run and was sitting on the bus waiting to load the other kids and Courtney called asking me to come back.. I told her I didn’t know if I could and she said ‘mom I’m bleeding’ jumped off my bus grabbed Jenna and got to my car. By the time I got here she was passing clots of blood, bleeding through pads, panties all that. Ordered ultrasounds… she was just in so much pain. Our precious baby was no longer showing in her uterus

Tuesday September 9th roughly 5 am in the morning Courtney wakes me up saying ‘mom something isn’t right’ she’s basically doubled over in pain.. Drs nurses come in they take her down for a CT scan (thanks to the OB on call) her abdomen is full of infection.. her appendix had been ruptured for possibly 3-5 days.. Tuesday late morning they take her back and put a drain into one of the pockets of infection. It has drained so much out of her, but has given her a bit of relief.

Up to date: they just continue to drain the infection.. pump her full of antibiotics to fight the infection. Her back is killing her from lying in the hospital bed. But she is showing signs of improvement and just as of like 1 hour ago she finally got to have something with substance, a UDF milkshake lol…

As much as it hurts all of us for what she’s been through we are beyond thankful that we still have Courtney here with us.

We could never express our appreciation to everyone that has shown up, called, text, prayed, checked in.. helped with Jenna.. We truly have AMAZING people in ours lives.
She will more than likely be here another 3-7 days & we’re still not 100% sure what they’re going to do about the appendix (apparently protocol has changed re: appendix) so we will still take all the prayers and love you can send this way
Donate

‌
‌‌
‌
‌‌
‌
‌‌
‌
‌‌
‌
‌‌

Organiser

Sarah Obryan
Organiser
Franklin, OH
  • Medical
  • Donation protected

Your easy, powerful and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help directly to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee