Main fundraiser photo

Our Aunt's House Fire

Donation protected
On Monday April 16th, our aunts house broke out in flames due to an electrical fire. All of her bedrooms were destroyed and it traveled to the rest of the house as well. Thankfully her and our 2 cousins escaped and weren't hurt. They were only able to salvage a few items, everything else was lost. Living in the home was our aunt, 2 cousins ages 20 (female) 17 (male) and their dog. Our 17 year old cousin has Autism. Anyone that knows our aunt knows she is a warm, kind hearted person. She always will give anything to anyone and expect nothing in return. She has a heart of gold. If you would be willing to donate to help them out with clothes, food and basic necessities it will be greatly appreciated. Anything helps, god bless and thank you!!


  • Diana & Greg Johanson
    • $300 
    • 6 yrs

Organizer and beneficiary

Kelsey Ann
Merrick, NY
Lori Perretta

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.