Our Aunt's House Fire

On Monday April 16th, our aunts house broke out in flames due to an electrical fire. All of her bedrooms were destroyed and it traveled to the rest of the house as well. Thankfully her and our 2 cousins escaped and weren't hurt. They were only able to salvage a few items, everything else was lost. Living in the home was our aunt, 2 cousins ages 20 (female) 17 (male) and their dog. Our 17 year old cousin has Autism. Anyone that knows our aunt knows she is a warm, kind hearted person. She always will give anything to anyone and expect nothing in return. She has a heart of gold. If you would be willing to donate to help them out with clothes, food and basic necessities it will be greatly appreciated. Anything helps, god bless and thank you!!

Donations ()

  • Diana & Greg Johanson 
    • $300 
    • 22 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $80 
    • 22 mos
  • Lisa Vota 
    • $100 
    • 23 mos
  • Carolyn & Jim Stasio 
    • $200 
    • 23 mos
  • Krystal Yoniak 
    • $100 
    • 23 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kelsey Ann 
Organizer
Merrick, NY
Lori Perretta 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more