Last Tuesday, June 24, PRAG House had a major life changing fire. Currently with 12 residents and a dog, this community has fostered low-cost living and environmental stewardship since 1973.
One of our dear members lost everything as the fire started above her room, but the damage was extensive and affected everyone who lives there. As you know insurance doesn't cover immediate needs. If there is any way you could help out or spread the word, it would be greatly appreciated.
You can also keep up with our progress at https://www.facebook.com/pages/PRAG-House/124305730990417?ref_type=bookmark
With deep gratitude.
- william kornblum
- Paulette Kidder
- Mical Sikkema
- Gary Dillon