My name is Frank DeBenedetti and I'm raising funds for GolfTraxx.com. GolfTraxx.com has been experiencing substantial growth in site visitors and page views but is still privately funded. Like many small business owners, COVID has had a very negative impact on our ability to monetize the site as well as our ability to reach investor capital.
Our team has continued to grow the site in terms of sheer numbers of mapped courses, course and hole flyovers, as well as additional site features.
During the next 12 months, we hope to raise sufficient capital to:
1. Add 5,000 additional golf courses with updated scorecards, GPS coordinates, and hole-by-hole flyovers.
2. Complete the website re-design which so far we have received great feedback on the new look and feel for updated pages. [30% COMPLETED]
3. Re-deploy iPhone and Android app versions, making backwards compatible to as many versions of the phones as possible without exposing users to security risks caused by no longer supported OS versions.
5. DONE. Release our full set of mapped courses in text data formats compatible with our suite of historical applications [except Android and iPhone for obvious security reasons] which are all now available for free download.
6. Complete the addition of extras on ALL mapped courses, which were largely deleted during the repeated website attacks against golftraxx.com in 2019-2021.
7. DONE. Deploy golftraxx.com on Git Lab to enable the site to dynamically add additional cloud servers to the golftraxx.com website as needed in LESS THAN A MINUTE to support expanding traffic.
8. Deploy and market RTK GPS technology device that enables GolfTraxx to be the most accurate GPS solution on the market backwards compatible with every device we ever launched on.
9. Deploy new optional features within new versions that provide "plays as" distances and factors "plays as "distances in club selection.
10. Add 10,000 Tee Time Search Links directly to Golf course websites. [500 now completed for California]
11. Complete 6,000 remaining gradebooks which agree course scorecard ddata with measured hole distances for each hole on the course.
12. Complete Google's mobile-friendly enhancement on the two million pages of content on golftraxx.com. [20% COMPLETE]
13. Complete Page Speed Insights recommendations to achieve mid-90's and above speed rankings on every page of the golftraxx.com website. [10% COMPLETE]
PLEASE help us reach these goals.