I am raising money for... my daughter, Emma. She was born with Cerebral Palsy Spastic Diplegia. She also has Type 1 also called Juvenile Diabetes.
Emma has on going physical therapy needs, specialized equipment, diabetic specialists, neurologist, endocrinologist for her diabetes, has had to undergo colonoscopy and endoscopy for stomach issues related to her spasticity, requires daily insulin, insulin pump equipment, multiple medications and more. Currently we are preparing for her SDR surgery which is in another state. We will need funds for her co-pay as well as funds to stay in the same city and care for her needs afterwards.
The money collected will go towards...
2. A place for family to stay while Emma is in the hospital.
3. Travel expenses.
4. Care for our pets while away from home.
5. Insulin, Insulin Pump Supplies, on going physical therapy which will not be covered by insurance, insurance co-pays, chiropractic care, diabetic specialists, and all other necessary medical expenses which are on-going.
6. Specialized equipment from braces, shoe inserts, treadmill, stationary bike, stretching equipment, etc.
7. Family YMCA membership so Emma can use their pool for non invasive conditioning and strength development. A family membership allows my husband and myself to be able to go with her and assist her.
We realize there are many in need in the world and I waited a very long time to ask for assistance however with the economy, my daughter\'s on going expenses and needs, it is difficult to be able to make the income necessary to give her a viable life. I am in fear she will have failure to thrive if we do not get her the help she needs. I commend you for looking over the listings here and making donations where and when you can regardless of if for my family and my daughter or someone else\'s family. Thank you for your consideration.
SDR Informational Video
topeka, kansas, diabetes, type 1 diabetes, juvenile diabetes, cerebral palsy, spastic diplegia, medical, assistive equipment, medication, expenses, travel, medical, medicine, 66608, midwest, health, prescriptions, child, spinal, physical therapy, SDR, selective dorsal rhyzotomy, spinal surgery, surgery, treadmill, braces, St. Louis Children\'s Hospital, gallstones, gallbladder, gastric, digestive, co-pay, insurance,