Charity Lemonade Stand

Hi There!, 

We're the Redwood Day Cougars and we're raising money for Oakland Noll/Soll,  our baseball little league, and the Alameda County Food Bank! 

Our goal is to raise $5000, 25% of which will go to the Alameda County Food Bank, the remaining 75% will go to the league.  You can learn more about where the money will go here .

To reach this goal, we're setting up actual lemonade stands on Saturday May 11th and this Virtual Lemonade Stand on Go Fund Me!

For every $10 you donate, we'll also give Lemonade and a Cookie to homeless people in need!  So please support our team, and our city!

38967082_1557211129866173_r.jpeg
38967082_1557211111817089_r.jpeg

38967082_1557211094377883_r.jpeg
  • Jim Storey 
    • $10 
    • 30 mos
  • Mandeep Arora 
    • $50 
    • 30 mos
  • eugene zegar 
    • $25 
    • 30 mos
  • Harmohinder Gogia  
    • $250 
    • 30 mos
  • Montana Garraz 
    • $50 
    • 30 mos
See all

Organizer

Dalbir Singh 
Organizer
Oakland, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more