At 20 years old you don’t expect to have these things on your “life list” already when you move to your dream destination to start your 5 year apprenticeship program to become a pipe fitter welder, working nights at Disney and going to school.
- moved 4 times in less than two years
- get covid almost bad enough to be hospitalized over Xmas
- have your wisdom teeth removed with complications
- get every cold and illness possible
- electrocuted so bad and told you may have to re learn how to walk again and surgery for your hand
- and many more heart wrenching things…
And the last thing you NEVER expect to happen is you are a victim to the flood waters of the historic Hurricane Ian of 2022. Everything that you have been working so hard for to keep and call your own was taken away in the flash of an eye. GONE! Her home, all her belongings, treasures, school books, specialty work clothes, tools, her car and so much more. She was left with what she could carry and fit in a back pack.
We hope that this money can help Lily get back on feet, find a place to live, a car to get her to school and work and give her back the freedom and life that she has worked so hard for.
If you can find it in your heart to give, even just a little, we want to THANK YOU in advance and let you know this means more than we can ever express.
With Lots of love and gratitude -
Lily, Eric & Karen (her parents who are half way across the states and trying to get there to help her).
*Funds donated would go directly to Lily.
**She also has Venmo & Zelle for donations