Apt. Fire took everything. Pls help

Im trying to raise $ to find a new place to live and acquire some things that were lost in the fire. I dont like asking like this but i must. I appreciate anything you can give. Thank you for your prayers. I hope to be on my feet again soon. The fire was on the 3rd floor of my building and my apartment was on the first. It suffered fire water and weather damage. 90% of everything i own is destroyed. The other 10% i haven't been able to get because the building is padlocked do to the investigation from the fire department.

Donations

 See top
  • Imee Tubungbanua 
    • $10 
    • 37 mos
  • AndyEric Pumps 
    • $200 
    • 37 mos
  • Wesley Williams 
    • $200 
    • 38 mos
  • Debra Devi 
    • $40 
    • 38 mos
  • Damian Cross 
    • $2,000 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer

Tiffany Cross 
Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more