Please support Anne Fleming as she faces her 3rd battle with cancer.
Anne's medical insurance ended (prior to her diagnosis) and she is in the midst of a required waiting period before her new insurance begins.
Unfortunately, cancer waits for no one.
Anne is responsible for the full cost of her treatment, diagnostics, overnight hospital stays, copayments, and more.
Even when her new insurance begins, it will not cover everything.
This is a huge burden for anyone to bear – much less someone who has battled cancer twice before. How can you help? There are many ways ...
• Donate, to help pay medical bills.
• Attend her classes, so she can keep doing what she loves.
• Walk her dogs, so she can rest.
• Send Whole Foods gift cards, so she can nourish her body and stay strong.
• Be present. Be yourself. Be the loving friend she's always been to you.
With love and gratitude from all of us in the Boston community and beyond...Go Team Anne!!
For questions, please contact Yuna Davtyan https://www.facebook.com/yuna.davtyan