Fire Recovery Fund for the Eastons

On the night of January 22, a fire broke out in the home of Catherine, Jonathan and Donald Easton while the family slept. Thankfully, they woke up and were able to get out before anyone was hurt. The fire department came and was able to put out the flames.

The fire, which started as a result of the wood burning stove pipe overheating, caused extensive damage. This is particularly challenging as the Eastons just recently moved into their dream home.

This fund is to cover the costs of anything the insurance company won't pay for and to help Catherine, Jon and Donny be comfortable during this difficult period, including rebuilding and securing a place to stay in the interim. This is critical to make sure they have what they need in the short term.

If you know Catherine and Jon, you know they are always eager to help anyone in their own difficult times so please give whatever you can to help them!

1576463_15167193550_r.jpeg


1576463_15167193150_r.jpeg

1576463_15167193270_r.jpeg

Donations

 See top
  • Miriam McManus 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Bob Hewitt 
    • $25 
    • 40 mos
  • Jo Schenck 
    • $50 
    • 40 mos
  • Fletcher Barton 
    • $50 
    • 40 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 40 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

John Eddy 
Organizer
Cassadaga, NY
Catherine Easton 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more