Jordan (bLiNd) & Jenn's House Fire
This is my wife Jennifer Westover and I (Jordan Aguirre). We recently lost our home due to a fire . The house is a total loss due to the excessive smoke damage and EVERYTHING in it, including my music studio, which is my means of providing....
We are so grateful that we are alive, but the loss of our pets is almost too much to bear. We actually had 8 pets, even tho the article only says 4. My wife's life are those animals as she is an avid animal lover....
Romeo, our next door neighbor, military vet, and all around amazing man and hero, pulled my best friend, Mark Entingh, out of the house while it was full of smoke, shortly after he pulled my wife and I out of the kitchen. We were in shock after opening the garage door and smoke bellowed out into the house... Luckily Romeo's wife had already called the fire department as they saw smoke before we knew.
We remember smelling a firewood smell all day and by noon it was strong. We figured it was neighbors running their fireplace because the day was cold and windy. We never saw fire or even smoke near us until it was too late.
The house is a total loss due to smoke damage. The garage itself had decades worth of collectibles and memorobilia as well. Countless priceless items from Jenn's late mother were stored there.
Savings Bonds of $40K were also burned up...
My music studio which had $30-40K worth of electronics equipment, musical instruments, and memorabilia is also already considered a total loss. Because of this fact, I have no way to make an income now because all of my equipment is gone.
We have the clothes on our back and our family. We thank God we are alive.
Here is the local news article
House Fire on Rainbow& Westcliffe
DonationsSee top donations
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters
Las Vegas, NV